Recruitment Process for a “Temporary-to-Permanent” Placement
- Network screening for potential candidates.
- Ads posting on our exclusive tools to reach new and known candidates.
- Interview of all the necessary candidates to provide our client with a selection of the best talents to interview and choose from.
- Upon selection of the best candidate, the Temp hired remains on our payroll, while working for you during the agreed probation period.
- At the end of the probation period, the Temp can be hired directly on the client payroll.
Benefits for our clients
- A direct access to our exclusive networks and recruitment tools.
- No waste of time in extensive and tedious searches, more time to focus on your business.
- A better reactivity in case of urgent recruitments.
- A chance to benefit from our experience in recruiting for the industries in our areas of expertise.
- No administrative workload/payroll processing during the probation period, no benefits expenses for employee enrollment.
- Possibility to enroll the employee into the corporate benefits at the end of the probation period.